So my honours projects about 95% complete and my dissertations coming along so i had time to think about how im going to show it at the exposition.
so lets get right to it so heres the concept of how i want my wall to look.
ok, so first up i thought it would fit well to keep thing retro of the time pixel art came from so i went for nintendo iconic handheld the gameboy. the graphics for it such as the buttons screen and the 2 lines at the top would be spray painted on. (checking to see if thats actually allowed) if not i will print them out depending on how expensive it would be.
- title ( This would be my name in the actual showcase)
- poster this will be a mock image as if my project would is on a game cartridge
- same poster as above but it shows how i broke down pixel art games and categorised them into there corresponding style.
- statement of my project most likely the abstract from the dissertation
- each of these black squares represent an actual nes cartridge with images of each style. (this is only if i can find 5 rubbishy nes cartridges that i wouldnt mind taking apart etc. if i cant find then one of them would prob be placement of my wall mounted business cards