Saturday 30 March 2013

Supervisor Meeting Diary: 28/03/13

Hello,

So on thursday i had another meeting with ryan to discuss my project, and how i am going to present my timeline.

After further discussion it came to the decision that i should pick how i want to do it (using what i showed in a previous post) and just go for it... he liked the fact i was sketching but was worried that they had nothing to do with my project really, however he felt better when i explained that i was doing it to try get my overall drawing technique back up to scratch so that my pixel art will benefit greatly.

So I only have one action point for this week,

Prototype/concept of timeline... Ryan wants to see how the transition between styles will be shown

and thats it so time to get my head down and do work

No comments:

Post a Comment