Saturday 12 January 2013

Pre-Production Portfolio: Low resolution concept and thumbnails

Hello,

So I have been doing some personnel development/concept development stuff recently but its taking a rather long time so wont be up for a while. So instead today I decided to do some stuff for my pre-production and made a start at visualizing my story.

so heres the thumbnails,



Not finished yet still cant think of a decent ending yet.


So what I moved onto was making a concept low resolution, stuff for the old man. So I started looking at other low resoultion work.

Superbrothers: Sword & Sorcery a fantastic Classic Styled game for Ios/PC Sprites are extremely low pixel, but yet have a fair amount of detail. ( I shall be posting up a critical feedback of Sword & Sorcery after this)

so heres the image of my old man,


as you can see hes really basic more so than even superbrothers, I would rather use my own pixel art style.

next up will be my medium and high resolution work, and also sort the ending and my storyboard

Pre-Production Things to do.

  • sketches
  • Pixel Art low res
  • Pixel Art High res
  • Pixel Art Med res
  • Script
  • Storyboard









No comments:

Post a Comment