Well its our last full week before submission so things have started to get a bit worrying,
- im still not 100% sure what it is the lecturers actually want handed in, and how much they expect for both modules
- I dont know whether what i want to do meets my aim/ is enough for my honours project.
- artistic block still seems to be taking its toll but trying to get myself back into it now
so apart from these things this is what I am planning to do,
- So right now i have been doing concept sketches storyboard and forming somewhat of a script for the animation i am planning to do (however due to the mentioned artist block these are not to the quality i want to submit.
- Pixel art representation of what i perceive as Classic, Modern and Hyper-Realism styles
for my concept development
- more research into artists and styles of pixel art
- ethics sheet
- meeting with ryan
- sort labels for my blog, decide which module each entry are actually for.
But yeah, thanks for reading. No pictures today im afraid,